ARE YOU READY FOR A FULL-TIME CAREER TRAINING DOGS?
Reading books, attending classes at a training school, and watching DVD’s are all great ways to learn about the many different methods and philosophies of modern dog training. However, there is nothing quite like working one-on-one with a successful, full-time professional trainer, and receiving a comprehensive, hands-on experience to get a solid foundation that can lead to making your dream career a reality.
The Loyal Hound is proud to offer an intensive, month-long* program where aspiring dog trainers can both observe and receive hands-on experience working with all kinds of dogs. In your time with us, you will learn the ins and outs of basic - advanced obedience, behavior modification and rehabilitation, remote collar techniques for off-leash reliability, and what it means to be a dog trainer in today’s market, gaining valuable insight into the business side of this incredibly rewarding profession. You will learn how to make social media work for you and show case your skills, and how to efficiently manage your time and energy. This will allow you to spend more time on the training floor, and less time on the phone and computer. The program includes 20 hours of hands-on training time with Corinna at your convenience over the course of a month, making it a great option for people who are currently in school or working another job.
*We also offer a week-long, jam-packed program for folks who are traveling from out of state.
Some of the topics covered in our Apprenticeship Program:
* Business management, marketing, branding, and financial planning
* Client relations
* Determining the value of services offered
* How to make sure the right clients choose YOU
* Strategies to ensure continued client and dog success
* The art of designing effective, customized programs
* Using social media to the fullest extent
* Determining which tools are right for each dog coming in
* Ways to build trust in dogs who you may only have a short time with
* Rehabilitation & behavior modification techniques
* Aggressive dog handling safety protocol
* On and off-Leash obedience
* Proper remote collar use
FOR PRICING AND TO SEE WHAT PAST GRADUATES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT OUR PROGRAM: